Town books dating back to 1864 have been archived by the Wisconsin Historical Society and are available at UW-Stevens Point. The are housed in the Archives & Area Research Center. Appointments are required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (715) 346-2586 to make an appointment. A few historical books are available at the Town Hall.
Select Pages From Town Historical Books
(Click on the book title to read the selection)
- 1864 – Record of Board of Health: Record of Highway and school Districts in the Town of Grant (Entire Book)
- School Ledger for District #2 starting with 1894 (3 pages)
- School Ledger for District #4 starting with 1904 (3 pages)
- School Ledger for District #7 – Plover, Wis starting with July 14, 1931 (3 pages)
- School Ledger for District #9 starting with July 13, 1936 (3 pages)